Dia & Co offers the Dia Rewards Program (the “Rewards Program”) to customers as a token of appreciation. By creating an account at Dia.com with or without a purchase, you acknowledge that you have reviewed these Terms and Conditions and agree to the following rules governing the Program.
Dia Rewards Program Overview
The Program is a loyalty program sponsored by Dia & Co, through which customers can earn and receive Points through qualifying purchases on dia.com and shop.dia.com. Program participants (hereinafter “you” or “your”), may earn and receive Points with the choice to redeem for Rewards on any future purchase. You can redeem your accumulated Rewards on dia.com Style services and products or shop.dia.com marketplace products. You can track Points and Rewards by signing into your account at https://www.dia.com/users/sign_in.
Participation Details and Information
- Participation in the Program is subject to these Terms and Conditions and any supplemental rules or policies (“Program Rules”) that we may adopt from time to time. The interpretation and application of the Program Rules are at our sole discretion.
- We have the right to change, limit, modify, amend, or cancel the Program, Program Rules, Points, Program Rewards, participation requirements, etc. at any time, with or without notice. Any such changes will be posted on our website.
- You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to any changes we may make to the Program, Program Rules, or to these Terms and Conditions. The most current version of these Terms and Conditions will be available at https://support.dia.com/hc/en-us/articles/14710599217943-Dia-Rewards-Terms-Conditions and will supersede all previous versions of these Terms and Conditions. By continuing to participate in the Program, you agree that you will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Dia Rewards Program Registration
- Only individuals 18 years of age or older are eligible to participate in the Program.
- In order to earn and redeem Points and Rewards, you must be an account holder at Dia.com (“Enrolled Customer”) as described in these Terms and Conditions. If at any time your registration is terminated, you will not be allowed to earn or redeem Points and may be required to forfeit any unredeemed Points.
- To enroll in the Program: Create an account at https://www.dia.com/users/sign_in, or complete the Style quiz for Dia Styling Services, or checkout with a purchase. At Dia.com or shop.dia.com. Customers completing accounts with or without a purchase will be automatically enrolled in the Program.
- There is no fee for enrolling or participating in the Program. You accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions by submitting your registration to enroll in the Program.
- Membership in the Program will remain active so long as your Program Enrollment is current and you are not in violation as defined in the Terms and Conditions Agreement.
- We reserve the right to terminate your membership in the Program at any time based on violations of the Program Rules, Terms and Conditions, fraud, or violation of any laws or regulations in connection with the Program privileges. If your membership in the Program is terminated, you will forfeit your Points and Rewards.
- You may terminate your participation in the Program at any time by visiting support.dia.com and notifying us of your intent to terminate. Your account will be terminated within 30 days of receipt of this notice.
- Points can be earned by purchase of products on dia.com or shop.dia.com.
- Periodically, we may provide the opportunity to earn additional Points through certain promotional offers for the Program as defined by the terms of the specific promotion.
- Points can also be earned by completion of available additional opportunities such as completion of an online account, submitting a product review, and so forth.
- Points are based on net purchase amounts. Net purchase increments above $0.50 will be rounded up to the next dollar. You will earn one (1) Point for every $1.00 in net purchase amount, except for Gold tier Enrolled Customers, which will earn one and a quarter (1.25) Points for every $1.00 in net purchase amount, and Platinum tier Enrolled Customers, which will earn one and a half (1.50) Points for every $1.00 in net purchase amount.
- You can only earn, receive and redeem Points if you are an Enrolled Customer.
- Points will begin accruing upon your enrollment date in the Program. (“Enrollment Date” is the day on which you become an Enrolled Customer.) Retroactive Points will not be awarded for purchases prior to the Enrollment Date.
- Points are void if not obtained in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Your activity and Points will be recorded and tracked at the “Account” section of https://shop.dia.com/pages/rewards. Enrolled Customers must be logged in to view Points history.
- You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your account and are encouraged to check your account on a regular basis.
- If you believe that Points were not properly earned, accrued or redeemed to/from your account, you must notify us by visiting support.dia.com.
- You are responsible for paying all federal, state, and local taxes related to Program Point redemption.
Using Your Points
- Points are redeemable only in increments of 100. For each 100 Points earned by you, you will receive a Reward value of $5 to be used for redemption of purchases across our ecommerce and style services site.
- Rewards are not available for redemption until the next purchase made by an Enrolled Customer following the date the Points were earned.
- Rewards earned on your account may only be redeemed through purchases of products made at Dia.com. Rewards may not be redeemed for purchases that include Try Before You Buy items or on Bundles.
- During the checkout process, eligible Rewards can be redeemed by applying them to your purchase balance. Reward redemption for products purchases are final. If products are returned that were purchased using Rewards, the Rewards will not be restored to your account.
- Reward redemption limits: You may redeem up to $20 in Rewards on a single purchase of any amount over $20. Redemptions over $20 in a single purchase must meet minimum spend requirements equal to 20% of the minimum cart value post all other discounts: For example, to redeem $30 in rewards, the minimum cart value post all other discounts must be $150 or greater. A customer may redeem up to $100 in rewards in a single transaction if minimum spend requirement is met.
- Unused Rewards and Points will expire and be forfeited one year (365 days) after the date of last purchase or redemption activity on the account.
- If your account has been inactive for 365 days or more, any Points that were awarded that have been stored and remain in your account will be forfeited without compensation, and you will not earn Rewards on these Points.
- Rewards and Points have no cash value and are only redeemable for purchases at Dia & Co at the value rate determined by us.
Restrictions Relating to Points and Dia Rewards
- Points and Rewards may not be transferred to another person.
- Points and Rewards are not refundable; replaceable; or transferable for cash, credit, or other Points or Rewards under any circumstances unless otherwise stated by us in writing. Points and Rewards have no cash value and can only be used as redeemable payment for products at dia.com through the expiration date as permitted by law.
- There is no maximum number of Points that you can accumulate in the Program.
- You may not combine Points with other members’ accounts.
- If there is any abuse of the Program, failure to follow Program Rules, or any misrepresentation by you, all unredeemed Points shall be forfeited, no additional Points shall accumulate, and you will be removed from the Program.
- Rewards earned in the Program may not be re-sold or exchanged for other goods or services.
- Points and Rewards will be deemed to have been surrendered at redemption and no other offers will be honored.
Expiration and Termination of Points and Rewards
- Points and Rewards will expire in total balance 365 days from the date in which the last account activity (purchase or redemption) was made in accordance with above. Points and Rewards will expire on the first calendar day following the expiration date.
- Unredeemed Points and Rewards will be forfeited if the Program is terminated or if you are no longer an Enrolled Customer.
- Any attempt to combine or sell Points or Rewards will result in your removal from the Program and forfeiture of all unredeemed Points and Rewards in participating Program accounts.
- Any fraud or abuse related to the accrual or redemption of Points and Rewards will result in forfeiture of unredeemed Points and Rewards as well as cancellation of membership in the Program.
- If your Points or Rewards are forfeited for any reason, we will not reinstate previous Points or Rewards to your Program account.
- We reserve the right to take any other or additional action we deem appropriate in our sole discretion in the event we believe an Enrolled Customer has violated any of the Program Rules or used the Program in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions or any federal, state or local laws, statutes or ordinances.
- Points and Rewards do not constitute property of an Enrolled Customer and may be revoked at any time by us as set forth herein.
- This Program is void where prohibited by law.
- Dia & Co, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors and service providers make no claims, warranties, guarantees or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to Points and Rewards and shall not be liable for any loss, expense (including without limitation, attorneys or inconvenience) that may occur in the use of the Program.
- We are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by you while participating in the Program or for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of information.
- You consent by completing the Program Registration that Dia & Co may email you at the provided email address on file about updates relating to the Program.
General Terms and Conditions
- We and our respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and respective agents and their agencies, suppliers and other companies involved in the development and execution of the Program (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Releasees”) are not responsible for problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with the Program or utilized by you or any Enrolled Customer, for any human error, for any interruption, deletion, omission, defect, or line failure of any telephone network or electronic transmission, for problems relating to computer equipment, software, inability to access the website, or for any other technical or non-technical error or malfunction. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL ANY OF THE RELEASEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL PROGRAM DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE PROGRAM, DIA REWARDS, OR MERCHANDISE OFFERED THROUGH THE PROGRAM, EVEN IF ANY OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY OF THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF WE IMPROPERLY DENY ANY ENROLLED CUSTOMER ANY POINTS OR DIA REWARDS, LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EQUIVALENT AMOUNT OF POINTS OR REWARDS.
- Dia & Co, its joint ventures, officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents, successors, assigns, and service providers, are not responsible for any products or services offered by any current, future or past Dia Rewards partners. You agree to rely solely on the manufacturers warranties, if any, for any products redeemed through this Program. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW, DIA & CO SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED BY ANY DIA REWARDS SUPPLIER, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PUPOSE AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long any implied warranty lasts, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
- Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Program, or on Points or Rewards obtained through the Program, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and exclusively by arbitration under the International Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Arbitration will take place in New York, NY.
- Any and all claims and judgments shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Program, but in no event shall attorney’s fees be recoverable from us.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations in connection with this Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior or other arrangements, understandings, and negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written. No waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provisions hereof the program, nor shall waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- The Program will continue until terminated by Dia & Co.
- You may terminate your participation in the Program at any time by contacting us at www.support.dia.com
- The Program and benefits are offered at our sole discretion. We are the final authority for membership, Reward issuance, and Reward adjustment determinations.
- Noncompliance with Dia Rewards limitations set forth in these Terms and Conditions and Program Rules is a violation and may result in your removal from the Program and potential forfeiture of unredeemed points.
- If you have any questions about the Program or otherwise need to provide notice to us, please contact us at www.support.dia.com
- These Terms and Conditions are dated November 02, 2023.
- If your account has been inactive for 365 days or more, any Points that have been stored and remain in your account will be forfeited without compensation, and you will not earn Rewards on these Points.
California Consumer Privacy Act
Sale of Personal Information: Dia & Co does not and will not sell the personal information of California residents collected under this policy without consent. Dia & Co has not sold personal information of California consumers for a business or commercial purpose in the last 12 months.
Your Consumer Rights: If you are a California resident, you have the right to (1) request more information about the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected, and disclosed for a business purpose in the last 12 months, (2) request deletion of your personal information, (3) to opt out of sales of your personal information, if applicable, and (4) be free from discrimination for exercising your rights under the CCPA. You may make these requests by visiting support.dia.com and opening a customer service claim. We will verify your request, for example, by asking you to provide information related to your recent interactions with us, such as information regarding a recent purchase. If you would like to use an authorized agent registered with the California Secretary of State to exercise your rights, we may request evidence that you have provided such agent with power of attorney or that the agent otherwise has valid written authority to submit requests on your behalf. To designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on your behalf, please contact us.
Financial Incentives Program: We currently provide the following financial incentive program: Dia Rewards. The program allows you to earn points based on the money you spend at dia.com. Points may be converted to Rewards that can be applied to future Dia & Co purchases. You may join the program by providing identifiers, including name, phone number, and email address, to us in accordance with the Rewards Terms and Conditions online. You may opt-out or withdraw from the program at any point by contacting us at support.dia.com.