When uploading photos to our Member Gallery, just look to these guidelines to help you choose the perfect one.
- Take well-lit and clear full-body photos where your outfit is front and center.
- Stand in front of a background that helps your outfit pop.
- If taking a mirror photo, make sure your phone or camera isn't blocking you or your outfit.
- Find a background that contrasts with what you're wearing so the clothes are easily seen.
- Try styling your item a few different ways and uploading a series of photos.
- Upload selfies, photos with multiple people in them, or photos where you’re sitting down. You and your outfit should be the star!
- Upload photos of the clothing only—we want to be able to see you, too!
- Use filters, overly edit, add text, or anything else that will take the focus off of you and the item you’re wearing.
Following the above dos and don’ts will ensure that your photos are approved and added to the Member Gallery.